Since 2009, when the headquarters laid the foundations for the implementation of solar panels in the production and dyeing departments for green operations, the attention to the environment is confirmed as one of the cornerstones of the world Eleven Seventyseven.
From the production of yarn to the finished product, up to its use and maintenance, 1177 supply chain has a significant number of recycling plants/systems and eco-green guarantees:
- The company generates over 95,000 KW through new generation photovoltaic panels and follows Oekotex/SA8000 certifications.
- The use of plastic materials is reduced thanks to the introduction of microfiltered and sanitized water dispensers.
- Energy impact and water use are significantly reduced compared to standards.
- 1177 products need to be washed at low temperatures without additives and with little detergent, they dry rather quickly and do not iron.
- 1177 products retain color, size and aesthetic appearance over time.
- Tightness and resistance of socks are 50 times higher than those of articles made with traditional fibres.
Qualitative product and its ecosystem.